* Online psychosomatic Level 1 training days (Module 1-9) for those interested in personal development. You will receive a Statement of Attendance and tools to utilise in your daily practice. Start with the first two modules for $ 1,190.
** Face to Face Training, following on from the Level 1 online training with certification, on satisfactory completion of case studies, assignments and reflective learning within 6-12 months
*** Face to Face Psychosomatic Training 10 days plus 2 clinic days for those interested in personal development. You will receive a Statement of Attendance and tools to utilise in your daily practice
**** Face to Face Psychosomatic Training with certification, on satisfactory completion of case studies, assignments and reflective learning within 6-12 months
The Psychosomatic Therapy Training Course, whether Online or Face to Face, is a pathway towards the Australian qualification 10821 NAT Certificate III in Psychosomatic Therapy issued by the Psychosomatic Therapy College (RTO No. 31117). Additional requirements include case studies, reflective learning and a Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) application, where you will be asked to provide evidence of your knowledge and skills from your Psychosomatic Training.
Your face and body are the record of your history. You will learn to read this history, reveal the barriers and natural protection methods your body has learnt from earlier years, uncover the experiences which have shaped you, and gain therapeutic tools needed to make changes and to aid in your transformation.
The Psychosomatic Therapy Training Course commences with 10 face-to-face training days which will teach you to understand your bodies’ communication, providing information around the root causes of any disharmony that may exist.
Why you should learn Psychosomatic Therapy:
- Understand what others are really communicating to you
- Identify core issues of disharmony in the Mind-Body Connection
- Improve relationships between yourself and others by seeing how their attitudes have been developed and shaped
- Learn how to consider your communication style of delivery by understanding how others receive and process information, which greatly enhances all relationships
- Reduce stress in your life
- Develop confidence to overcome personal fears
- Enable the skill of compassion, rather than take things personally
- Gain life tools that can be immediately implemented into your daily practices to live a more balanced and happy life
- Become involved with a network of like-minded individuals wanting to make the world a better place
Why THERAPISTS will find Psychosomatic Therapy helpful:
- As you transform yourself through the Psychosomatic Process, you simultaneously practice therapeutic applications to empower your clients toward new levels of healing and change
- Become an expert in your field through advanced communication & analysis skills
- Learn to integrate intuition with innovative systems designed to decode the messages of the Body-Mind
- Support your clients, family, and community in their conscious evolution toward holistic health
- Achieve greater results and receive word-of-mouth referrals through genuine connection with clients
- Identify core issues quickly through reading the habitual patterns and responses in the body
- Acquire tools and resources to immediately utilise with your clients
- Become involved with a network of like-minded individuals
What you will learn: