Your Sole Connection
The feet are much like a foundation of your HOME (your body is your home).
As we observe your feet, we look at
- How wide your feet are apart (are you taking up more space often seen when you feel the need to present larger than life, or narrowing your stance indicating your subconscious desire not to be seen).
- Our balance starts at our feet and if there is an imbalance it will create a feeling of lack of support, which directly affects our stability and our confidence.
- Your feet direct your body postural alignment
- Weight distribution of each leg
- How your feet connect to the ground
By changing your foot point to be straight, even your weight distribution and check the distance of your feet apart so that they are aligned to your hips, your body will feel more supported. This is the start to psychosomatic awareness and being able to feel “what is my body conveying to me”.
To the trained eye, we recognise the feet speak more than you would first think. You may notice if you are at a party and observe a person keen to leave. Their feet will often change positions and start to point to the exit. When we in two minds and wanting to be somewhere different, we see the foot point starting to move out. What is the direction you are travelling in, is it a direction you want to go?
Psychosomatic training is a full body experience, starting with you FEET and your soul having a human experience in the physical form.
If you would like to experience a “Foot Reading” yourself and learn what your body is communicating through your feet, please click here for a consultation. You can also learn these skills in our Psychosomatic courses and Workshops.